FP7 Work Programmes: Bottom-Up (no pre-defined topics)
The "Work Programmes" for the activity areas IDEAS and PEOPLE are updated on a yearly basis and contain details of the eligibility criteria for fellowships and grants, as well the "Calls" for the coming year.
Here you can find an overview of all FP7 Work Programmes. Please consult the two most recent versions.
Overview of bottom-up (no pre-defined topic) activity areas
IDEAS - European Research Council
• Frontier research action:
- Starting Independent Research Grants
- Advanced Investigator Research Grants
PEOPLE - Human Potential, Marie Curie actions & Info Sheets
• Intra-European Fellowships for career development (IEF)
• International Incoming Fellowships (IIF)
• International Outgoing Fellowships for career development (IOF)
• Career Integration Grants (CIG)
• Co-Funding of Regional, National and International programmes (COFUND)
• Industry-academia partnerships and pathways (IAPP)
• International Research Staff Exchange Scheme (IRSES)
• Marie Curie Initial Training Networks (ITN)
• Researchers’ nights (NIGHT)
CAPACITIES - Research capacities
• Research infrastructures (generally no pre-defined topic but with some exceptions)
• Research for the benefit of SMEs
• Regions of Knowledge
• Research Potential
You can find an overview of all thematic domains of FP7, on the EUresearch Head Office Website.